Temperature plays an important role in production of different products for pharmaceutical, food and beverages, oil and gas, aerospace and logistics. Even a small deviation in the required temperature can affect the quality, quantity of the product and even compromise safety.
UniCal’s accredited calibration laboratory uses reference Platinum Resistance Thermometers, Digital Thermometers and heat sources such as Liquid Baths and Dry Blocks for the calibration of RTD’s, Thermocouples, Temperature Block Calibrators, Temperature Gauges, Transmitters and Liquid-in-Glass Thermometers. Multifunction Calibrator, Digital Thermometer and Digital Multimeter are used for the calibration of Temperature Indicators and Simulators, while a Blackbody Calibrator is used for the calibration of Radiation Thermometers. For the calibration of Temperature Enclosures, reference PRT’s, Thermocouple Sensors and Data Loggers are used to perform mapping and in-situ. All the calibrations are performed by comparison method and in terms of ITS-90 (International Temperature Scale 1990).
Click here for more information on Temperature / Humidity Mapping Service.
UniCal offers a wide range of temperature calibration services from -80°C to 1200°C which includes:
- Resistance Temperature Detector Indicators and Simulators
- Thermocouple Indicators and Simulators (Types J, K, N, R, S & T)
- Resistance Temperature Detectors With and Without Display (-30°C to 500°C)
- Thermocouples With and Without Display (-30°C to 500°C)
- Resistance Temperature Detectors with Transmitters (-30°C to 500°C)
- Temperature Block Calibrators (Single/Multi Holed) (-75°C to 500°C)
- Temperature Enclosures such as Ovens, Chillers, Freezers, Furnaces & Environmental Test Chambers (-80°C to 1200°C)
- Radiation Thermometers with Emissivity = 0.95 (-17°C to 145°C)
- Liquid-in-Glass Thermometers (-30°C to 160°C)
- Analog Temperature Gauges (-30°C to 500°C)